Welcome to broadgk. We publish consolidated, up-to-date notes and informative content on topics of national and international importance. We try to make content on this website general and broad in nature, to give you a general idea of issues without going into nitty-gritty details. Happy learning 🙂
Click on any of the headings in the menu to see the associated posts, or use the search box below to look for a topic. Write minimal terms in the search box. Try typing RBI, or RERA, or UNESCO, or skill development, or fasal bima, etc.
Here are our latest posts:
- European Organisations – Council of Europe, EIB, EBRD, EU, Eurozone, Schengen Area, CFSPCouncil of Europe Headquarters: Strasbourg, France. The Council of Europe is a 47 member international organisation that aims to uphold democracy, human rights and rule of … Read more
- Corruption in India – laws, organisations, and measures to improve accountability and enhance anti-corruption efforts – PCA, RTI, Lokpal, CVCCorruption is a form of dishonest or unethical conduct by a person entrusted with a position of authority, often to acquire personal benefit. Excessive and complex … Read more
- Corporate Governance in India- regulatory framework, Companies Act, SEBI, NFRA, Kotak Committee, Independent Directors, CSRCorporate governance is the system of rules, practices and processes by which companies are directed and controlled. Corporate governance essentially involves balancing the interests of a company's many stakeholders, such as … Read more
- National Financial Reporting Authority – NFRANational Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA) is the newly created, all powerful, independent regulator for the auditing profession. It is independent in the sense that unlike ICAI … Read more
- UN Convention Against Torture – non-ratification by India hurdles criminal extradition from other countries to IndiaUN Convention Against Torture (UNCAT) – The Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment The UN Convention Against Torture (UNCAT) is … Read more